Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Ella and our 'almost' pet frog



Ella found this frog and held it for at least 30 minutes. When I saw the grasp she had on it, I told her she was squeezing it too hard, she stopped squeezing and it kicked. So then, she dropped on the concrete. After 3 times of this poor frog being squeezed and dropped, I told her to let the frog be free. The next day we saw it again and had decided to keep it for the day in Grant's frog habitat (which used to hold tadpoles until they died). Grant tried to catch it, but got freaked out when it squirmed. It hopped away and hasn't been seen since. I did learn, however, that a frog contains enough pee to drench the sleeves of a small girl - yuck!



This child has no fear. I'm not actually sure how he managed to get inside the toy box. When I came in the room - there he was. He loved it.



Cute happy baby!


Ella was so angry at me because I made her go potty (after watching her dance in circles, even though she claimed she was just 'bored'). She makes this really funny mean face and to get her to stop, I tell her, "That is just the ugliest face I've ever seen, let me take a picture". So, of course when I bring out the camera, she magically changes to the sweetest look ever. I told her that the camera must be like a magic wand.

1 comment:

Jones Family said...

I love the pictures of your kiddos. I miss them.:)