Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Kate's Birthday

The Best things in life are free, or close to free. When Grant and Ella found out it was my birthday, they scavanged the house for my present. Then they wrapped the items by themselves and Grant even colored the paper (after it was wrapped). So, you are all dying to find out what I got, I will leave you in suspense no longer. Grant gave me 3 whole pennies. After I made a big deal out of how nice the present was, he informed me that he didn't even want the pennies because, "I already have 3 dollars". Honesty - is it always the best policy? Ella gave me her pretend make-up and blow-dryer. Do you think she was hinting at something?

3 comments:

Jones Family said...

So I heard about these gifts on your birthday when we spoke--but what did you really get?

Jess said...

Too funny!

matt . lori . maya . daisy . olivia said...

I am totally laughing all over again hearing that story! Being a mom totally pays off!