Tuesday, August 19, 2008

The Beach



What a couple a cuties - ahh, the men in my life!



Yep, that would be sand going in his mouth - yuck!



Ella could have stayed all day - she loved everything there is about the beach.



Dallin kept us quite busy, as you can tell from this photo, he never stopped moving - even the waves could not curtail him.


The cousins. It was so fun for our kids to have cousins their same age to play with and I loved watching them interact. We all shared a huge house and it provided a lot of time to spend together. (The memories!)

1 comment:

Jones Family said...

How fun to play on the beach. I am glad your kids liked it. I guess Dallin liked it so much he wanted to taste it.:) Thanks again for updating--I know your time frame is crazy--just the normal day for you.