Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Announcing ......



Here is the first glimpse of our newest addition. March 21st is the baby's official due date. Ella is really cute and keeps hugging and kissing my bulge and is really hoping for a little sister. Grant thinks it should definitely be another boy. In fact he thinks it would be great if we had 10 boys and then another girl. Dallin seemed to like the picture, but really doesn't get it. I am 12 weeks and 2 days along according to the ultrasound, so in 8 more weeks we we find out (if the baby cooperates, that is). I will keep you posted.
So, does this mean that I get a little slack for not updating my blog for the past couple of months? I can always use a good excuse.

8 comments:

Melanie said...

Well congratulations Nelson family!!!!!!!!!!!!! We're hoping for a girl:) Miss you guys!

Melynie said...

WOW!!! I didn't even know you were pregnant! Congrats, Kate! That is so exciting! We're so happy for you!

Bridget said...

Congratulations! I had no idea (and I didn't notice a "bulge"). I hope that you're feeling okay and now you totally don't have to watch my kids - I need to watch yours! Please let me know if you need anything.

Unknown said...

Congratulations Kate! The magic of 4 is coming your way and you will be great. Certainly, all your little helpers will be great as well ;)

Take care!

Unknown said...

Ryan is Lacey (oops)

Laura F said...

Congratulations Kate! I didn't know you were expecting, either, but that's fantastic news! No, it's not going to get you the much anticipated slack from your blogging duties, but it will get you a little sympathy. I assume the house in Saint Louis sold? ;-) Just kidding. I hope things are going well! We miss you!

saraellyn said...

Congratulations, Paul and Kate! I got a call about becoming a rocket scientist, but not for baby #4, hmmm... Kidding ;)

And happy birthday(s)!!

Jones Family said...

Yeah! I am so excited.:)