Sunday, December 27, 2009

Just Pictures

Here is a preview of what you might get to see if I ever get to sending out cards this year. (The cards I bought say 'Merry Christmas' and it's over, so I will have to come up with something else.)


Family Picture


Grant



Ella



Dallin

Baby Nelson

This 3-D Ultra sound was taken on the 17th of December. The wispy stuff across his face is the umbilical cord. I always remember that I'm pregnant, but sometimes I forget that there is a sweet baby inside me. I loved seeing him again.

5 comments:

Marti Nelson said...

I don't care if it says Merry Christmas--I love your pics! Send send send. And Merry Christmas to all the cute Nelsons in Utah.

Jones Family said...

Me too, I don't care if they don't say Merry Christmas,its the picture that counts.:)

Melynie said...

Love the pics!! You look terrific, Kate! How do you feel? I hope your Christmas was wonderful. I'd love the card anyway. :)

Amy said...

Thanks for the pictures! I can definitely relate to the whole Christmas card thing. I don't know when I'll get around to that. Somehow it doesn't seem very important that they get out "on time."

matt . lori . maya . daisy . olivia said...

I think there cute!! Good job posting... now post some more!