Friday, November 9, 2007

Halloween


Everyone thought Ella was wearing a wig - some people even wanted to touch her hair. She, of course, loved all the attention and began volenteering information about her hair to random people.


This is Grant's mean look.


They have been practicing this pose all year. I'm so glad we got it on camera. Sadly, Dallin did not make it for halloween pictures (he was sleeping). I did, however, take him trick-or-treating when he woke up. I did feel a tad bit guilty taking candy for his candy basket knowing that I would most likely be the one eating it. I suppose he will just get sweeter milk. :) (Or, maybe just gas from the chocolate).

4 comments:

Jones Family said...

I love the conversations between Grant and Ella--very entertainning.:) Its funny I didn't see any sharkboy or lava girls this Halloween at my house.

matt . lori . maya . daisy . olivia said...

I am laughing right now! How fun! I am glad you took those picture! Classics! I miss them so much! I think I need to come visit!

The Paske Family said...

These poses rock! I can't believe that is Ella's real hair. I love that you guys went all out on these cool cotumes. Grants hair looks pretty cool too, so grown up!

Laura F said...

wow, how did you do that to her hair??? I can't believe how fast they're growing... I swear it was yesterday Ella had the "fountain" ponytail on top of her head, and now this... they're so cute!