Friday, November 9, 2007

Pumkin Patch


I think this is the cleanest way to be buried. And ... he got a few kernels to take home as a souvenir :)


She even made the cowgirl noises, "Yee-haa, Yippee". Doesn't she look like a natural. Thanks Baba Debi.


They did have a bigger pony, but I think Grant felt more comfortable knowing that he and the pony were almost the same size :)

Originally we planned on buying our pumkins here, but after checking the price ($50 for a big one and $5 for a very small one), we decided to check around.

4 comments:

Jones Family said...

Look how big Grant looks on that little pony. I was remembering when I was there and someone asked how old he was--and they were amazed he was only six.

Kate Nelson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kate Nelson said...

Mom, he's not quite six. I think we still have a month and a half. He did inform me that he's bigger than a 2nd grader in his school, though.

Laura F said...

so fun - where was this?